Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling 1000' of Ferrania 1960s negative stock! Grainy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 1000' of Ferrania 1960s negative stock! Grainy...

Hi all, I was active on the forum last year, when I was experimenting with filming using the 3000' of unused negative 9.5mm stock I acquired in 3 large tins. There are several examples of the results here on the forum, as well as details of my experimentation.

I stopped filming in lockdown and now my darkroom (shed...) is full of other stuff, and I need to raise cash, so it's time to let go of some of the film (and some cameras too, watch this space...). I remember some members here expressing an interest back then, so here it is!

It's slow film now, maybe 6 ASA, and it's very grainy with normal use. As documented here, I eventually got good results using Perceptol (stock solution) bucket developed. As it's negative film you'll need to invert the results to view of course.

I've just listed one of the three 1000 feet tins on eBay but thought I'd mention it here in case anyone want to buy direct from me. It's listed speculatively at £120. Make an Offer, but as the weeks go on I'll get progressively more desperate to sell and will obviously take less ;-). I don't remember it being a problem to offer stuff for sale here on the forum ,so I hope I'm not breaking any rules...
    The listing is here with more information, thanks for looking.
    Iain
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402657262384

That's really interesting - I'll have a search for your other posts Iain.

Comment

Working...
    X