9.5mm CELEBRATION 2021 ZOOM MEETING in JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.5mm CELEBRATION 2021 ZOOM MEETING in JUNE

As the 9-5 International was sadly cancelled due to the situation today I made contact with the 9-5 Committee proposing we have a friendly Zoom Meeting over the web and the idea has been accepted.

Our friendly 9-5 gathering will take place in June and I'll be hosting it for 45 minutes. This will be a golden opportunity to chat about the wonders of all things 9.5mm, future events and what we have been doing with the magical first amateur film gauge.

I will add the Zoom meeting ID details and the actual date shortly and if you would like to join the meeting in June PM me and I will I PM you back when I have the details.

Something to look forward to our 9-5 film friends📽

DATE AND TIME: SUNDAY 13th JUNE 2021 3PM

Comment

Lee - Perhaps a good idea to identify the time zone and alternative equivalent world times for anyone else wanting to participate.

Comment

Hi Melv. Yes those who PM me wanting the links to take part will be reminded of the time differences :-)

Comment

The re scheduled Zoom meeting will now be on JUNE 26th 3PM UK TIME

Thank you

Comment

Thanks, Lee for that good moment !

Comment

Thanks Dom. First Zoom i have hosted bit of a learning curve but wonderful to see film friends and enthuse about the first amateur film gauge.
              Its the first time Steve the Horse has been broadcast in 2k from a 9.5mm film scan although my Internet connection wasn't quite up to the data flow.

We shall do it again

Comment

Oh poo I missed it! Was busy with stuff earlier down the week and confused the date with the Group 9.5 get together that was on Sundays. Am glad that the first was a success, and very glad to hear that you'd be doing it again Lee.

Looking forward to the next date, and will pay ore attention as to which day it is you choose next time....

Comment

Working...
                X