Ron Pearce passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Pearce passes

It is with much sadness I bring news of the passing of Group 9.5 Ron Pearce. Ron passed away due to Covid often found next to a projector St Gabriel's London he will be very much missed and a keen 9-5er for as long as I remember.
    Keep Ron family and friends in your prayers dear friends....

Yee Gods.

Poor Ron.

We all need to be very careful this Christmas, take care everyone.

Best Mark.

Comment

Good afternoon,

Ron was my father. I am sure he will be greatly missed by many of you. Please see picture/invite for details of Ron's celebration of life/service. I would prefer it if only close acquaintances of my Dad attend. The RSVP details are on the invite picture. Thank you

Comment

Mary,

Thank you so much for joining the Forum to let your Father's friends know about the upcoming celebration of his life. My deepest condolences on his passing.

Comment

We have a Church service taking place Tuesday at 7.00pm to remember those families loved ones who have passed on over the last two years, also remembering our friends who we may have lost as well.
          Will be thinking of you all Mary God bless.

Comment

I've read this thread as have many and wish you all good will. Remember those lost and their lives and breath into the next day. Take their lives with you. All the best.

Comment

I am so sad to hear this ron was a good friend .i will miss his chats and visits.we only just seen him.a month ago at blackpool .r.i.p ron you are much missed.

Comment

Working...
              X