16 To 9.5 reperforating Machine In Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 To 9.5 reperforating Machine In Video

Forum member Pierre Mdihi put this very interesting video online : Fabrication de pellicule 9.5mm à partir de pellicule 16mm - YouTube The final cutters are still missing but I'm sure all the ninefivers will enjoy the video. Thanks so much, Pierre !

Scroll down to see Walton Films slitter/perforator for 16mm to 9.5mm.

Before Grahame Newnham became ill (and died) he told me on the telephone that he had this unit in his garage. He said that there was much in his garage and he would have to sort things out in due course.

Unfortunately his death cancelled all his ideas. I wonder if his garage is still full of interesting items?
    No-one really seems to know the current situation with all his treasures.

WALTON 9.5MM FILMS (pathefilm.uk)

Comment

I also wonder what happened to Larry Pierce's reperforators that he had to sell when leaving the Rayners Lane shop. I'm sure he must have had a 9.5 one.

Comment

Brian
        I am not sure if you read my attachment.
        In it, Grahame says he bought the Walton 9.5mm splitter/perforator from Larry Pearce.

Comment

Sorry Maurice, I only read the bold text first time and missed that. It's good to read that it didn't go in a skip.

Off topic it also seems that I own copies of not only Walton's first release and last, but also one from the last print run.

Comment

Working...
          X