X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farnworth

Hi all,
    I am sure that most of you will have seen or read that Nigel Parkinson is giving up the Farnworth Film Fayre. This I think is the smallest of the current film fayres and it would be a shame to lose it. I am therefore considering taking this on.
    I have approached Nigel and he is happy for me to continue running it. If I do take this on, I would intend to run it as Nigel has run it for the last few years and his father for numerous years before. Also I would hope to keep the door charge down to a minimum as Nigel did.
    However at the end of the day it all depends on you as fellow film enthusiasts. I’m not looking to make money out of this but I do need to cover my overheads.
    If the Farnworth Film Fayre is to continue I need to know that people still want it to go ahead and are prepared to get behind it.
    So the question is, would anyone be prepared to support me in keeping this going, either by helping with the organisation, helping on the day, having a table at the event or just coming through the door.
    If you would, please leave a message on here or you can contact me by email clivecasey1@gmail.com
    As the saying goes, USE IT OR LOSE IT.

Clive Casey.

Clive has also posted about this in General Yak. To avoid duplicate threads I'm closing this one. Please use the link If you wish to reply.

Doug

Comment

Working...
    X