Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group 9.5 Spring Fair Pimlico 4th April 2020

THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED

Sad news to everyone but this was always going to happen in the current climate.

Sensible Graham at the moment but knowing the committee another will follow once all this settles down again and we can enthuse about the wonders of 9.5mm.
    Take care all.

Comment

That's a shame but it's for the best, all these cancelled events can be rescheduled when things improve, Mark

Comment

Thanks Graham for this information. Very bad news, of course. Eurostar will refund (with vouchers) any Journey before the 7th April, so I will not loose the train tickets. The hostel nights are in theory not refundable. it is Always possible to ask for an exception so I will try but it's probably better if I wait a little bit as other decisions may be taken in the UK so it could help the manager of the hostel to take a decision in favour of the customers if the situation is regarded as it is on a large part of the continent.

Comment

Maybe they too will allow it to be held over until another date. Some hotels are doing this with what were non refundable bookings now, they don't want to lose future trade.

Best of luck Dominique and stay well.

Comment

Thanks, Brian. I hope they will accept.
            Take care, also.

Comment

Seems TfL have now closed Pimlico tube station as part of their reductions possibly due to reduced usage during this pandemic and trying to make sure there are enough staff not self isolating to keep the rest open.

Comment

Sadly, the latest issue of the Group 9.5 magazine says that : "there will be no further Spring Fairs as they were organized and ran by the now defunct London regional group that was based at Pimlico

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Despite not being a 9.5 collector, I liked attending these, particularly when they were in the upper hall, which was a pleasant venue. And in the years since the last BFCC, they were the only film collecting event in the central London area.

Comment

Working...
                  X