Home Movie Day Bern 2022 – 9.5mm the first 100 years
    Lichtspiel / Kinemathek Bern Sandrainstrasse 3, Bern,
    SWITZERLAND

Saturday 15th October 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
    Home Movie Day 2022 at Analog Mania (Timisoara) // 9½mm cinefilm centenary
    Casa Tineretului Str. Aries 19, Timisoara,
    ROMANIA

https://www.centerforhomemovies.org/events/

( Celebrating the Centenary of 9.5mm, 1922 – 2022 )

9 X 9 & Home Movie Day 2022 Call for Entries

Deadline Friday 30/12/22
    We only have the facilities to show 9.5mm in Silent / Optical Sound. And (PAL,NTSC,SECAM) DVD & Bluray must originate from 9.5mm or Super 9.5 Film Transfer (Any original 9.5mm films must be registered by Post, to avoid being lost). NO ENTRY CHARGE, but if you want your Disc’s or Films returned then you must send Stamps or International Postal Coupons for Return Postage. Entries not returned will be put into the MIC Archives.
    Contact: Moving Image Coalition, MIC, P.O. Box 186, Chiltern,VIC, 3683. AUSTRALIA.
    Ph/Sms 043 888 7521
    awmic@hotmail.com

9 X 9 & Home Movie Day Workshop & Screening - Centenary for 9.5mm

Saturday, December 31th 2022, 1:00pm-3:00pm
    9 X 9 & HMD Workshop “Processing 9.5mm Black & White”
    Students are encouraged to bring their own 9.5mm Movie Camera. Or use camera provided, which will cover technical subjects like Animation, slow-fast motion, film stocks available, and Lighting techniques. With B & W Processing. Plus a Hand Made 9.5mm Film, will include Hand Scratching, Hand Colouring and Drawing on film. The Artistic Experimental results will then be screened. And students will receive a DVD copy of their films made of the day.

Saturday, December 31st 2022, 3:00pm-5:00pm
    9 X 9 & HMD Film Screening Includes a 9.5mm Centenary Display, also Guests are encouraged to Show & Tell on the day there piece of 9.5mm History. Program will include short independent films by 9.5mm filmmakers. With results from 9X9 Experimental Workshop & Entries from France and UK. Also includes Colour Private Home Movies on 9.5mm Films from Europe.

Giant Reel home Twin Cinema
    Craigieburn,

Melbourne,
    VIC, Australia.
    Contact: Moving Image Coalition, Mob/SMS 043 803 6718 Ph 03 9306 1842
    melb-mic@hotmail.com

Comment

Entries still open to 9.5mm Centenary Film Festival, Film Transfers from 9.5mm, accepted on DVD / Bluray or Normal / Micro SD CARD / USB STICK or AVI File via Internet at wetransfer.com more details email:awmic@hotmail.com

http://www.innersense.com.au/mic/festivals.html

Comment

New 9.5mm Film Stock of Ektachrome 100D available from Color Film Archives France.

https://www.instagram.com/colorfilmsarchives/?hl=en

Comment

Maybe I am too old-fashioned, I can​t find anything pointing to it and the website is down. Color Films Archives? Redirection to a JumpStart enterprise.

Comment

I get the instagram page on Firefox, no redirection just no connection on their .com site here.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wyss View Post
              Maybe I am too old-fashioned, I can​t find anything pointing to it and the website is down. Color Films Archives? Redirection to a JumpStart enterprise.
              I don't know if it's the same thing this time but several weeks ago, Color Films Archives' site has been hacked. The availability of 9.5 filmstock from the company is unclear at the moment. The French Club is working on that.

Comment

Working...
              X