Spanish 9.5 event 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish 9.5 event 2020

I'v just received this poster for the next Calella (close to Barcelona) festival. There will be a 9.5 projection on the Friday night, in addition to the Saturday afternoon traditional one.

Cancelled

Comment

Hi Dom,

Sad to hear this news but it was to be expected. Where did you find this news ?

Graham S

Comment

Graham, I got a text from the Monsieur Castella, the president of the French club (and je got this sad news from Santiago, the former organizator). I was supposed to take a train to Paris then a coach to Barcelona but the coach company cancelled my journey a few days ago and the train company did the same this morning. If the situation remains the same as it is or if it gets worse (which is what is predicted), it would have been difficult, if not impossible to travel in April anyway but needless to say I'm very disappointed.

Comment

Thanks Dom. Yes I know Santiago well and Bernard Castella. I'm sure the website will be updated soon. There is now a question mark over other events like the Pimlico Spring Fair and then Big Screen Time Revival, both in the UK. We shall see.

Graham S

Comment

I'm not optimistic, given the situation, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
            X