9.5 Sound films on DVD and Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.5 Sound films on DVD and Blu-Ray

We have a healthy collection of 9.5mm optical sound films and a few magnetic projects as well which are always enjoyable to watch. A few years ago now we decided to expand the 9-5 collection interest further and supplement it with a few of the titles issued also on DVD/Blu-Ray. I did say a few but I soon got over enthusiastic and located many of the original titles which probably became some sort of mission. These are of course full versions and not abridged as with many on 9-5 sound.

Anyhow, here is a snap shot couple of photos of what's out there on both DVD and Blu-Ray which might just surprise a few and also hopefully encourage newbies not get into 9-5 and see the REEL thing.

People often ask me where I get my storage boxes from. I make them out of Bleach boxes cut in half to make 2 and do some creating art work printed off on photo paper.

Personal favourites? Juggernaut, Death at Broadcasting House, Scrooge, The Edge of the World, Dangerous Years and Paul Temple's.
    I've also included popular silents with them as well.

Big picture so you can read the titles. This is also a good route to take if your are interested in 9.5 sound film titles but perhaps cant lift a very heavy projector or perhaps have a budget.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LM Box2.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	225.0 KB
ID:	8062
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LM box.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	8061

Grahame Newnham has a website where he sells DVD copies from 9.5mm sound films, plus other interesting items:-
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?it....5film&_sop=10

Maurice

Comment

Working...
    X