X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope Prints?

Hi!
    I am just curious:
    Have there ever been prints in 'Scope for 9.5mm? (Or in 1.75x Hypergonar8 or in 1.5x Iscorama?)

Yes, amateur films (a German ninefivers showed some at Calella) and the Titanic trailer (but I believe only a few copies exist).

Comment

Grahame Newnham sold the Titanic trailer but I've never been sure if these were a new "9.5" print or just a reperf of the 16mm trailer Derann sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Sinden View Post
        Grahame Newnham sold the Titanic trailer but I've never been sure if these were a new "9.5" print or just a reperf of the 16mm trailer Derann sold?
        I was told (I don't remember if it was by Grahame or by Tony Reppert) that it was a reperf from 16mm prints, but specially ordered for that purpose, through Derann contacts with the lab, but I have no details.

Comment

Thanks Dom,

I remember at one 9.5 Spring Fair, Grahame put me off buying one saying the quality wasn't good but also knew I didn't have a 9.5 sound projector so to me it was just a curiosity. Great to have though to amaze friends as to what is on 9.5mm.

Graham S

Comment

Working...
          X