F/S Kodak Pageant Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Kodak Pageant Projector

For sale a Kodak Pageant projector model AV12E6.Everything works.Comes with a 1/2 inch F/2.4 lens which means you get a big picture with the projector close to the screen.Asking $60.00 plus shipping.I will have UPS package it and let you know the cost of shipping depending on the zip code.

Email sent.

Comment

Wow! Great price. I’d love one of these. The Pageant was not common in the UK and they’re hard to get, in my experience. I wonder does Maurice have one in his large collection of projectors?

Comment

I have one, and it's built like a battleship! It's built for institutional use: simple and rugged. I can't imagine it ever breaking down. (...day aint over yet!).

The reason they are rare in the UK is there is a special variant intended for 50 cycle house current and those are unusual. Even once you fixed the voltage mismatch, if you had my 60 cycle machine your sound would be kinda bassy and your 10 minute film would run 12.

Comment

Yes, Michael, I do have one.
          Its for European mains and is 50 cycles (hertz). It is an AV-12M6-L, optical/magnetic & record. A1/9 lamp 240volt 750watt, or an A1/59 240volt 1000watt. Exciter is G40 6volt 1amp.
          It was bought in 2014 on German eBay, however it needed a lot of attention from my engineer.
          It's great, and somewhat rare this side of the Atlantic.

Picture below is not my exact model, but is very much like it.
          https://www.van-eck.net/img/itable/i...0274932303.JPG

Maurice

Comment

I thought you might have, Maurice 😁

Comment

Working...
            X