For Sale Mint Elmo AL Last Elmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Mint Elmo AL Last Elmo

Hi need a few funds in for a purchase so letting this go reluctantly.

One of the last Elmo`s made, rollers like new, later take up, superb order Autothread machine.

£249

Like a 16mm GS 1200 only a quater of the price.

Never a mark on films.

Thanks Mark.

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600 (6) DRM.jpg Views:	52 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	14002

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600 (5) DRM.jpg Views:	48 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	14003

I would mention to anyone thinking about purchasing this projector that this model is a winner; not once did I have a film jam in the auto load mechanism, and the best feature on this machine is that it shuts itself down when the end of the film passes through (a great feature if you tend to doze off in your easy chair).

Comment

THis is still for sale, but I can`t guarantee a quick posting. Still waiting to get boxes from my son, as so nice needs a good effort.

Plus its awkward here with the virus etc.

But a lovely as new machine.

Best Mark.

Comment

Looks a nice machine Mark, ref posting I know you have been very careful by not going out since March I think you said, I'm sure with much needed help from your son the machine will be well packed and sent as soon as you can, if I didn't have so many machines I would snap it up, i would wait a while for it too if i had to as they are such a user friendly machine , well worth the wait , Mark

Comment

Hi Mark I did have at least two really good boxes with packing etc sat in my garage at the lads house.

Sadly they were subject to an over enthusiastic post lockdown tip run !!!

A couple of reels and some cans were in there too. Oh well.

So I need some more 16mm 800 and 1200 cans please if anyones got any going.

Also as always after 16mm 200 feet reels too.

Thanks Mark.

Comment

Anyone who has dealt/bought off you before will understand Mark and shouldn't be a problem, Mark.

Comment

Last series mean when it was made, 2005?

Comment

Didn't Elmo stop manufacturing film projectors in the early 1990s with the XP series?

Comment

Working...
                X