Bauer P8 TS Universal 16mm Optical/Magnetic Projector for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer P8 TS Universal 16mm Optical/Magnetic Projector for sale

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	126.3 KB ID:	17225 I am selling a very clean Bauer P8 TS Universal 16mm Optical/Magnetic projector. This was my first 16mm projector and it has served me well. The only reason I am selling this as I moved up to a brighter wattage machine for showings at outdoor venues.
    This machine is one of the last models made by Bauer. Its fairly quiet, is gentle on film, very steady image, can play 18/24 fps, can play optical as well as magnetic (I couldn’t test that as I don’t have any magnetic films), has a 4 tooth claw which helps with damaged/older prints, has a very fast and powerful rewind, options to use the internal speaker or to hook up an additional speaker, and also has a great shut off feature once the reel has ended. If the film is boring you can fall asleep and not worry that the projector is still running! Not that I did that…
    The machine is an auto thread machine and it is very smooth. As long as the cut of the leader is the preferred Bauer cut (there is a film trimmer built into the front of the machine) the projector will not eat your films. I have been using this machine and put many films in it and it threads perfectly every time. Currently there is a new bulb in there with about 8 hours on it and I am including a 2nd New bulb in the box. The exciter bulb is new.
    Even though it is an auto threader you can safely and easily take out a threaded film. The main projector door will open for access to the film path. The lens swings away to get to the gate. The little green plastic guides are meant to show you where you can pull the guides towards you and open the guides to the film path. This machine was very, very well designed.
    This was purchased from Germany and it was flown here to the states. Before it left it was refurbished so that may explain why its in such great working condition. The only issue I have had in the past but it seems to have cleared up is a little scratchiness when turning up the volume knob. It used to do it but doesn’t seem to do that any longer. But its the only problem that I have had since owning the unit.
    Cosmetic condition of the item is very good as can be seen by the pictures.
    I will pack well and insure it for the full amount so it will arrive in the same great condition as shown in the pictures. Asking $700. Item is located in NYC - local pick up or shipping. Contact me for a quote. Thanks.

Last edited by Alan Rik; September 22, 2020, 08:15 AM.

Alan
    1) This should be under the 16mm equipment for sale/trade
    2) A price should be shown
    3) Your location is not mentioned

Maurice

Comment

Alan sent me a message shortly after posting asking me to move the topic. Please excuse my tardiness. I see he has added a price ($700) and a location (Item is located in NYC).

Comment

Alan
        I also have this projector, mine has a zoom lens.
        It looks as if your projector has a similar lens. If so, it's a good selling point.

Maurice

Comment

Working...
        X