Rank Aldis 16mm (Bauer P8 Rebadged?) Mag/Opt Recording Projector SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Aldis 16mm (Bauer P8 Rebadged?) Mag/Opt Recording Projector SOLD

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5537.jpg Views:	52 Size:	133.9 KB ID:	23341 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5525.jpg Views:	46 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	23342 I am told this projector, whilst badged Rank Aldis, is made by Bauer modelled on the P8. This one has a Zoom lens 1:1.3 35-65mm (clean and clear) and unusually will permit recording to magnetic stripe.

I replaced the capacitor a few years ago but apart from that nothing else. However, it does need a new belt- whilst it runs (and I have video of this) you sometimes have to reverse wind to get it to run forward and having taken the back off it is clear the belt is not taught enough. Easily available for about £18 on ebay I believe, I just don't have the time to fiddle with it.

Has a built in speaker but also one in the lid that works well.

It's built like a tank but very kind to film. Fairly quiet, nice bright light. In great condition and not very much usage. It has original box, instructions and dust cover.

Looking to move it out so asking £75 plus postage, which given the weight, will probably be a UK only transaction but if anyone has deep pockets and can arrange their own courier I'm happy to send it anywhere!!! Collection is also a possibility if preferred.

The Blue case has an odd covering that with time has a tendency to discolour but can be restored a bit with polish.

Hi Tony
    PM sent, Mark

Comment

Now Sold (But I can't seem to edit the post title!!!!)

Comment

Working...
      X