Siemens 2000 optical sound projector - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siemens 2000 optical sound projector - No Longer Available

Decided to sell my 16mm Siemens,too heavy for me now! this is in beautiful condition and last year had a complete amplifier rebuild to original spec, new belts and mech service. Has the 750 watt 110 volt lamp running through the built in resistance. Two or three bladder shutter, variable running speeds , built in strobe to ensure spot on running. Not forgetting the wonderful tube amplifier which delivers superb sound.Unfortunately it does not have a carry case or matching speaker, but any quality 15ohm one will be fine. I think £120 is more than fair for this superior projector. Collection preferred , but could ship .
    Thanks John

Out of interest, when you say 'variable running speeds', do you know what he range is for the possible speed? I would like to have a projector to adjust the speed to play silent films properly. I often think that 18fps is too slow, and 24fps is too fast for films from the early twenties. Would this projector be able to accommodate, for example, 20fps or 22fps?

- Rob

Comment

Hi Rob, yes you can adjust the speed to 16 fps which is the standard for silent films, and obviously 24fps and slightly higher should you have the need. Hope this helps.Not many 16mm sound projectors have this feature.
      Regards John.

Comment

Changed my mind, dragged the Siemens out of storage yesterday, gave it the once over popped on a Motor Racing documentary
        and guess what! it ran so beautifully and looks so good I’ve actually sold it back to myself. Unfortunately in view of this it is now officially off the market, sorry to any would be buyers.
        Thanks John

Comment

Working...
        X