Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for clean 800 cans 16mm and Boxes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for clean 800 cans 16mm and Boxes.

Hi I`ve been trying to get some new card 800 feet boxes, anyone know of any please.

But also pretty desperate for some clean 800 cans 16mm if anyoje has any going please.

Thanks Mark.

PS i do have a few Celolite 800 reels and cans in the back of my shed, bit its long and thin, full to the gunnels and they are at the very back !!!

Mark we seem to have a.microscopic entrepreneur movement going on in the uk having better quality plain white boxes made by a small number of individuals prepared to take the risk.
    John and his superb Walton reprinted boxes which are the finest known to mankind. I had 250 4x600 feature S8 boxes made and they sold in 4 months so the need is there.

Biggest outlay is the cutting block but someone might want to think about the 16mm side as we do need thick cut boxes for the weight of the larger format.

These sorts of jobs are better sourced from smaller printer businesses happy to tackle a smaller run. All you need is a good sample and they will do the rest.

You can also buy off the shelf boxes for as little as 8p so its worth searching the various box companies particularly around Manchester.

Other than that some white pizza boxes are sturdy enough and will do the job as a make do. I got some plain ones locally which were not the open box type but traditional end openers. Only condition was I had to buy 3 pizzas
    🤣
    Last edited by Lee Mannering; March 19, 2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

if this helps I need. quite a few 4/8/1k 16MM boxes. Maybe also some of the 3/4 1600 foot boxes have used by libraries in the past. So could maybe share an order if anyone finds a source

Comment

Hi Joe, I think some 800 and 1200 thick white good quality boxes for 16mm would go down really well.

Anyone know of a small maker or contact etc we could approach ?

I suppose it would be a good idea to send them a larger 800 or 1200 feet reel too.

Best wishes Mark.

Comment

I would be up for for 15 2x1600 boxes and 10 3x1600 if there is more demand for those sizes.

Comment

Working...
          X