Need Elmo 16CL Main Power Selector Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Elmo 16CL Main Power Selector Switch

The main selector switch broke on my Elmo 16CL projector. I'm hoping someone here has a parts machine willing to sell me the switch. PM me if you have something or know where I can get one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MainSwitch02.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	4928

Hi Janice, try here: rcsclassic16mm.com, urbanskifilm.com

Comment

Looks like I might have a potential part donor. However in addition to the power switch I also need the grub/set screw for the lever knob. While loosening it to remove the lever the screw fell out never to be seen again. I'm sure I could buy a new set screw, but don't really know the size. Detailed specs of that screw are not in the service manual. Anybody have one of these screws or a suggestion?
      Last edited by Janice Glesser; February 26, 2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I received a replacement switch yesterday!Now the fun starts. Removing the old switch will be the first challenge. This switch has 13 connecting wires which will require a lot of labeling to get all the wires put back on the proper connectors.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200228_214303.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	5070

I still need to find a grub screw that secures the switch knob to the center post. I lost it when initially removing the knob. I'll use the knob off one of my backup projectors until I can locate the proper size screw.

Comment

I successfully installed the new switch and a grub screw is in the mail to replace the one I lost. My Elmo 16CL is up an running well again

Comment

Working...
          X