Take upbelt for elmo cl16 wanted thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take upbelt for elmo cl16 wanted thanks

Hi im in need of a rear take upbelt formy elmo cl16 projector .it seems they all come usa with high postage can any uk friends help.
    regardd.nigel

Nigel
    Richard C Patchett says on his website "Elmo is no longer selling parts to anyone and hasn't done so in the last six years".
    May I respectfully suggest that you buy from the USA whilst belts are still available.

Comment

Looks like Edwin's company carries belts for the Elmo16 CL. He is located in the Netherlands and is a member of this forum. Check to see if your belt is a toothed belt. If not you may need to buy a take-up conversion. I have bought these in the US but don't know if van-eck's has these or not.

https://van-eck.net/product/elmo_16-...poelarm_snaar/

Comment

Thanks janice i will try van eck ive brought frohim before hes very good.
        maurice yes sadly a sorry state of things re projector spares.

Comment

Edwin's Van Eck site only mentions belts for the Xenon model.
          Are they the same for the "standard" model?

Elmo 16-CL – Spare Part Finder – Van Eck Video Services (van-eck.net)

Comment

It's the same belt for all models.

Comment

Many thanks, Janice. That clears up my enquiry.
              Van Eck's price including postage is €26.68 (approx £22.33). No doubt British VAT at 20% would have to be added.

Elmo 16-CL 16-CL Xenon belt (take-up arm belt) – Van Eck Video Services (van-eck.net)

The cheapest on eBay from the USA is £39.16, including post, and again, possibly plus VAT.
              Therefore, perhaps Nigel will consider buying from Edwin.

Comment

Working...
              X