No announcement yet.

F/S 2 professional cinema 16mm pedestal projectors EIKI EX-3000 LITE FUMEO X900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 2 professional cinema 16mm pedestal projectors EIKI EX-3000 LITE FUMEO X900

ELF EIKI XENON PROJECTOR EX-3000 LITE CINEMA PROJECTOR
    FUMEO X900 CINEMA PROJECTOR
    In good solid clean condition. Will needs mains wires reattaching, as these were simple cut when removing from the cinema, so selling as untested, but any inspection welcome in Bristol.
    I need my garage space back for a motorcycle project so I am asking just £1000 for the pair, or £600 each, this is a serious bargain.
    The projectors are in Bristol, so if near you are welcome to inspect the projectors. This is collection only but, use Shiply to get a man and van collection and delivery to you. I used them when I had the projectors delivered to me.
    £1000 for both
    or
    £600 each
    A SERIOUS BARGAIN, thank you

Were those the ones in the Dorset auction?

very nice though, certainly dont see them very often, but two!!
    Hopefully two peoole will be very pleased, do you have any images please as a freind of mine is very interested. Thank you.
    Last edited by John Taylor; October 11, 2023, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Yes but I didn't realise how seriously BIG and heavy they were.Just want to get back my fees and transportation costs. My motorbike project is bleeding me dry.

Comment

Are you able to test either to ensure they work or are they sold as seen?
        Last edited by John Taylor; October 13, 2023, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Unfortunatelythe projectors have had the mains wiring cut when removed, so unable to test. But in all honesty I cannot see why they wont work once reconnected to the mains. Am happy to accept realistic offers as i need the space, and some cash. cheers all

Comment

Reply deleted. Sales Rules -
            • Comments & criticisms about prices, the seller, the merits of the equipment itself, other sales and the weather are not allowed.
            ​The seller here is very clear about the state of the equipment.

Comment

Thank you Doug.

Comment

UPDATE: Need both gone for garage space and bike rebuild, £450 each or the pair for just £800. A bargain. In Bristol, south west UK. Collection only. Condition is as stated above, thank you

Comment

Working...
                X