Thoughly Modern Millie 16mm I.B. Tech print for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughly Modern Millie 16mm I.B. Tech print for sale

Before I put this title up on eBay I wanted to post it here in case anyone is interested. $199.00

Thoughly Modern Millie - Julie Andrews, Mary Tyler Moore and Carol Channing. It's a fun film. It's a 16mm I.B. Tech print on 4 1600ft reels and no warpage or VS. It a nice print and an odd print. I say that because of the following

Reel 1: The opening credit now and then have odd scratches. Then it's fine. for the rest of the reel and beautiful color.

Reel 2: Very nice condition and beautiful color. Except, the "Baby Face" musical number has been replaced by faded Eastman tn it goes back to I.B. Tech after the number.

Reel 3: It starts off fine and then there is about 25 of odd scratches that are horizontal. They kind of look like platter scratches but they are not. I beleive their was a defect in the processing. I have seen this a couple of times before. Please see screenshots below.

Reel 4: Nice condition and color is excellent.

I have attached screen shots and a couple video clips (hopefully they will play). If you have been looking for a print of this title I think I priced it fare. Or if you need replacment footage for a print, this couple work.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please email me directly at sffilm@aol.com. It's easier for me to respond.
    Thanks Ken
    Attached Files
Working...
X