X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the Future

Back To the Future many Bids going to go for a high Price

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BACK-TO-...8AAOSwAyBfbxup

Wow some 40 odd bids, 2 days to go and reached 1,300 Aust, this is a great film, shame its Flat and not in Stereo & Cinemascope on Super 8 by Derann.

I was in the City of Melbourne in 1985 to see this Ikonic Movie, and the Cinemas playing it were booked out and full. But I had heard the Forum Theatre in Flinders Street was showing it, with seating for over 3,300 surely I would not miss out, so waited in line and then I heard sorry no more were Full.

Comment

Rodney,

This is actually not a scope film. If I’m not mistaken it was shot full frame and masked to 1.85 theatrically.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Wikipedia says it was shot on Panavision.

Comment

BTTF was shot 1.85:1 open matte with hard-matted optical composites (VistaVision was used for FX).

Comment

I'm sure Classic Home Cinema had ALL of the "Back to the Future" 16mm films for sale at the Blackpool convention last year.

Comment

Sold for 1569.00 GBP that is a record

Comment

I watched the bidding it was at 902.00 then the clock finish then seven bids come after that

Comment

Actually the winning bid is high but not a record by a long shot. The highest I have seen lately is"Pirates of the Caribbean" $2850, "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" $2688, then "Creepshow" $2106 and the list goes on. 16mm is not cheap!

Comment

Theres another Copy of "Back to the Future II" on Film, good colour so far only $500.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/35-mm-Motio...8544%7Ciid%3A1

Comment

Probably wont do as well as a 16mm print being on 35mm but if you have the means to play it then a nice one to have, Mark

Comment

Sold for 675.00 US

Comment

Would be great to own all three parts on 16mm...

Comment

Working...
                            X