Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16MM Features for sale SOLD

location. Lightwater Surrey UK

I am at the end of my 16mm feature sales. I have these remaining that I haven't viewed but believe that they are in acceptable condition. Because I don't have time or a working projector to view them and I want to clear the space, I am offering them for £25 each plus postage and packing at cost. I intend to donate the funds raised to a charity called Lend With Care that supports businesses in countries where obtaining loans is hard or impossible. So if I am about to sell a £10,000 film for £25 (LOL) do someone let me know!!!

I do know that The Way We were is both magnetic (think this is in spanish) and optical which is unusual.it looks as if it’s turned pink/red. Not sure how much colour remains.
    The shakespeare films came from Paul Foster Films and I never ran them once. I think they are BBC productions
    ive looked at Hospital and the colour looks fine.
    The others I think came from Derann at the film fairs and I think are ok. But if it turns out to be a duff one then you know I’ll sort you out but probably worth the price for the reels!
    1965 A Patch of Blue (adapted scope Black & White)
    1965 A Very Special Favour (Black & White)
    1971 Hospital
    Macbeth
    Midsummer Nights Dream
    Promise Her Anything
    1955 Strategic Air Command (Black & White
    1958 The Defiant Ones (Black & White)
    1973 The Way We Were (Mag and Optical) SOLD
    1958 The World Was his Jury
    1959 Young Philidelphians;The City Jungle (Black & White)
    I will also be selling the projector that just needs a new belt so will list it under the right section.

Thanks

Tony
    Last edited by Tony Milman; December 01, 2020, 02:17 PM.

Hi Tony
    PM sent, Mark

Comment

Another example of a post where a members location is important. I thought that the inclusion of this information was being addressed?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Sills View Post
        Another example of a post where a members location is important. I thought that the inclusion of this information was being addressed?
        I think it’s voluntary, Terry.

Comment

Terry. Apologies if I’ve caused a problem for you. I was not aware of this information but now I’ve worked out how to update the profile, I’ve updated it. I think it was already included on the old forum.

Comment

Hi tony
            pm sent thanks.

Comment

Hello Tony, I have sent you a PM regarding 3 of your 16mm films. Thank you

Comment

All sold thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X