Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16mm British films for sale

I have some 16mm British films for sale:
    The Girl In The Picture (1985) comedy starring John Gordon Sinclair & Irina Brook, lovely sharp print & colour - Alan and Mary are pretty miserable together and split up. As an very presentable Glaswegian photographer Alan soon has chances to find consolation elsewhere, but more and more thinks of Mary. She however seems a lot less keen to try again - £120.00 + p&p SOLD

Bad Behaviour (1993) FILM FOUR comedy drama starring Stephen Rea & Sinead Cusack, gorgeous colour & print - The McAllister family house is the setting for Gerry and Ellie's grapples with work, children and how to get the bathroom fixed. Both have reached the stage where reason cannot be heard above the ticking clock of experience and ambition. When temptation comes, how will they react? - £120.00 + p&p

We Think The World Of You (1998) FILM FOUR comedy drama starring Alan Bates & Gary Oldman, Gorgeous colour and very sharp print, has a yellow hue to far left edge of screen for around 30 minutes, one of the nicest prints I've seen on 16mm so far - An aimless young man, Johnny (Gary Oldman), is sent to prison. He entrusts his beloved dog, Evie, to the care of his former lover and best friend, Frank (Sir Alan Bates). When he gets out of prison, he has to face difficulties at home. Added to this, is the fact that he may have to give up Evie to Frank. If you love German Shepherd dogs you'll love this, she's gorgeous - £120.00 + p&p

Please pm me to reserve any of these prints, the photos are 12 of each in order of listing, thanks, Del.

The Girl in the Picture has now sold, thanks

Comment

Working...
    X