X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Film Search: Miracle of Santa's White Reindeer

Howdy all,

I'm brand new to the boards here so any feedback is greatly appreciated. I posted this in another forum here, but thought I'd try here too.

I handled 16mm through college then worked as a 35mm projection operator for about a decade in a movie chain. That's where I really learned a love of film and the art of projection.

For the last few years I've been researching a "lost", independent film from the early 1960's called "Miracle of the White Reindeer" (then re-released as "The Miracle of Santa's White Reindeer"). I don't think this film is truly gone - more likely it is either in a private archive or a personal collection. That said, I've yet to find it and frankly don't have a lot of good leads.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of this title, or perhaps known of a 16mm copy? Since it was never released to TV, I doubt a 16mm copy was struck, but never hurts to ask around.

I'm open to any thoughts, suggestions or avenues to look around for this. Certainly, if there's anyone (perhaps a projectionist or theatre worker) that has direct knowledge of the film (which played theatres up through the 1970's), I'd love to speak with you!

Thanks for taking the time to read this folks- really appreciate it!

Josh has also posted about this in the General Yak section, so I'm closing this thread. If you'd like to reply, please do so here.
    I hope we can help him out!

Comment

Working...
    X