FS: West Side Story, My Fair Lady, Bewitched, Deathtrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: West Side Story, My Fair Lady, Bewitched, Deathtrap

I have these 16mm feature/TV show prints for sale. I have not viewed every reel of the films as I haven't got round to watching them in full so please bare that in mind. I am happy to accept returns on any of them if there are any major issues that I haven't noticed. If you would like me to check them in full before purchase I should be able to find the time to do it and try to send photos/videos.

West Wide Story (Flat/Faded) - Print is in nice condition but sadly has faded. It has start and end titles and intermission. 4x1600ft. £200 + Shipping

Deathtrap - Michael Caine and Christopher Reeve cult classic. Fantastic colour. This print has obviously been run many times - emulsion lines come and go etc but minimal splices and good physical condition otherwise. £100 + Shipping

My Fair Lady (Adapted Scope/Faded) - This print is faded and has obviously been run countless times. Some reels are a bit spicy - some splices have jump cuts during songs etc but nothing too bad. Emulsion lines etc. It was sold to me recently stating NO VS but at first I thought I smelled a faint smell of vinegar but when smelling the actual film close up I couldn't smell anything. I'm possibly just being paranoid or perhaps the smell is coming from the box but wanted to mention it just incase. A good starter print to get before moving onto a print with better colour and lines. £150 + Shipping

Bewitched (Flat/LPP print) - Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick York - Season 5 Episode "The Battle of Burning Oak." This is mounted on a core so I have been unable to view it but I am confident in saying it is in great condition. No opening title sequence as it seems it was printed without it (not spliced out). As far as I'm aware, Bewitched is quite rare to find in LPP. £150

All prints apart from Bewitched are mounted on reels. Bewitched is on a core so I will most likely be unable to view it before purchase although I am confident you won't find any problems with it.

Thanks,

Ross
    Last edited by Ross Gardiner; August 22, 2021, 06:45 PM.
Working...
X