Wanted: Witness (1985) Harrison Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Witness (1985) Harrison Ford

At the top of my list of wanted 16mm prints (right now I only have 2) is Harrison Ford's "Witness." It falls into my required category of being able to watch over and over again. If any body sees this print being offered or if you have a print you are ready to let go to a new home please contact me.

Still looking...

Comment

I found a print this week on Ebay located in Germany. Sound is English with German subs. Quality looked very good from the photos...so I bought it. It's currently estimated to be delivered by July 19th.

Comment

Hopefully you won’t be disappointed as the subs are Norwegian. The seller is very good with his descriptions so there should be no surprises.

Comment

Norwegian subs are fine as long as the soundtrack is in English. I have been looking for this movie for a long time and figured this might be my best chance to get it. I already have a film with Robert de Niro that has foreign subs and I don't mind it. The quality from the guys pics looked very good. I'm excited to get it, but probably will be three or four weeks.

Comment

Janice,

Considering I've never seen this title for sale, you absolutely made the right choice! Let us know when you get the print.

Comment

I bought Iron Eagle from him and the tittle was in the condition, as in the description. So I think, you will be happy with your copy.

Comment

Received my print of Witness yesterday. Other than the reels being horribly rusted, the film itself was in excellent condition. I transferred the film onto two nice plastic reels and screened it last night. I couldn't wait for it to get dark fast enough . 😋

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_023837393.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	36499 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_035752805.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	36500 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_035757835.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	36501 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_040006002.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	36502 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_034701954.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	36503 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_023830162.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	36504

Comment

What a great looking print. Congratulations Janice!

Comment

Thanks Doug. It's always a gamble buying on Ebay these days...especially from outside of the U.S., but this turned out to be worth the gamble. It appears to be the complete theatrical version...no missing scenes nor censorship. I'm very happy!
                    Last edited by Janice Glesser; June 17, 2021, 11:48 PM.

Comment

In my case he put 600 meters of 500-Spools,so I had to change the reels, too. But the main thing is, that the film itself is in a good condition :-)
                      Looks awesome, Janice. The colors seems to be perfect.

Comment

That print looks great Janice. I'm delighted that your 'hunt' has proved to have a good outcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X