Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16mm Features For Sale - SOLD

16mm Feature Sales!

Shipping to be added according to service choice. Media Mail and UPS options available. Please contact me if you would like more information/Photos. No VS on any of these. No twist, they all lay flat and project well!

1. MY BLOODY VALENTINE (1981) - TV, LPP - $400 SOLD
    This cult 80’s Slasher is in excellent condition, without any remarkable wear, and I think I only noticed one splice, during the pre-title credit sequence. Excellent color, sharpness and loud & clear audio.

2. SCARS OF DRACULA (1970) - TV, LPP $500 SOLD
    This Hammer classic is in overall very good to excellent shape with minimal to no wear. Pre-Edited (likely for TV) for Gore & Nudity. Maybe 1 splice per reel. Excellent color with loud and clear audio.

3. BREAKING AWAY (1979) - Theatrical, Eastman - $200 SOLD
    A Polyester print, so it will never go VS! This coming of age comedy/drama film is on Eastman stock and only has a little color left to it. Some scenes are much better than others. Overall a very clean print and I didn’t notice many (if any) splices, other than where the reels were joined to make 2x2200’. I only noticed one very light line, on the far edge of the screen, lasting a couple of mins. Outside of that, I didn’t notice any remarkable wear.

4. HALLOWEEN II (1981) - Theatrical/Uncut, Kodak SP - $675 SOLD
    Uncut scope print on Kodak SP stock with some remaining colors. The colors look better in well lit scenes, though much of this film takes place in the dark. It’s on Polyester stock so it will never go VS. It appears to be an ex-rental with mild to moderate wear throughout, with moments of clarity. The most wear takes place near the heads and tails, usually. Minimal splices with no content loss. Overall an enjoyable print/film for the fans of Jamie Lee Curtis and the Halloween series.

5. SOUNDER (1972) - Theatrical/Uncut, Flat, LPP - $325 SOLD
    A Polyester print, so it will never go VS! This print is on LPP stock with excellent color. There is light/mild to moderate wear throughout, with moments of clarity. I didn’t notice any splices, so there would be very few, if any at all.
    Attached Files

My Bloody Valentine is now SOLD

Comment

Scars of Dracula and Halloween II are now SOLD

Comment

Breaking Away is now Sold

Comment

Price Drop on Sounder. Now $225

Comment

Did Sounder ever sell, Evan?

Comment

I’m sorry I didn’t update this. Yes, Sounder is now Sold.

Comment

Working...
              X