Some 16mm Films For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 16mm Films For Sale

Below you will find a list of prints I am currently offering for sale. They are all in generally excellent shape without any remarkable wear. Not too many splices, or any obtrusive splices. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss further details for specific titles. I'll try to post pictures at a later point or on request, but first come, first serve. Thanks!

1. Eye of the Needle (TV, LPP) - $250
    Excellent!

2. Black Sunday (TV, Fuji Lowfade) - $250
    A true lowfade print, not the purple HP Fuji.

3. Hang 'Em High (TV, LPP) - $299
    This print is missing around 5 consecutive mins. where Clint E. is not on screen. I can only imagine it was done for shortening for TV purposes. It goes easily unnoticed.

4. Masquerade (AG1S, Airline Vers.) - $99
    This Agfa print has blotching/fading that takes place mostly during the first half of Reel 1

5. Cannonball aka Carquake (Agfa) - $150
    An Agfa print with some fading (still has color too!), some lines, and some splices.

6. End of the World (Agfa) - $150
    The Christopher Lee Horror film! An Agfa print with some fading (still has color too!), some lines, and some splices.

7. Attack Force Z (LPP) - $225
    An excellent print. I didn't notice any wear, and not many (if any) splices. Lab heads and tails intact on this one. It has a Viacom distribution logo at the end, but I compared it to online sources and there are no differences in version/edit.

8. Oregon Passage (LPP, Adapted Scope) - $200
    Excellent! Probably just a bit dry and could use a pass of your favorite cleaner/lubricant.

Hang 'Em High now Sold.

Comment

Working...
    X