Filmo "Focusing Microscope" Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmo "Focusing Microscope" Wanted

Hello, I am looking for a B&H "Filmo Focusing Microscope." This was a small lens attachment that you held in your hand and attached a lens to. I believe it had a ground glass in it and you could check the approximate focus of your subject by holding it up to your eye at roughly the same distance as your Filmo camera. They had a small lanyard to wear it around your neck. It was similar to a "director's viewfinder," but was used for checking focus, NOtO Any help would be most appreciated. Kindest Regards, Robert Feeney

The name "focusing microscope" makes it hard to search for this, but I did find this:

Unknown application small (2" long) vintage "Filmo Focusing Microscope". Likely made by Bell & Howell as they made the Filmo movie camera. Glass clear, ready to use if you know the application.Has diopter adjustment and clamp for same, focuses just about at the end of the barrel. Inside of barrel at large end has threads of a shade under 1" (not C-mount).​
    Picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_7e9744a57086464423a73adc01fc368f.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	82155

Found at: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...ing-1823581815

Hopefully someone on this forum can recommend places to find old Bell & Howell camera parts.

Comment

Robert I have one that is in excellent shape, a genuine Filmo with a slightly different and nicer build (IMO) than the one in the picture.

Comment

Working...
      X