16mm film equipment repair recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16mm film equipment repair recommendations

Hello, can anyone recommend any good film equipment repair services within the USA? I'm living in Florida and have some 16mm and 8mm gear (both cameras and projectors) that are in need of some maintenance. Of course local options would be the best, but I'm not aware of any repair services in Florida.

Thank you!

For 16mm projectors I would try Richard Burgess in NC. He has been around forever and does good work.

Comment

Hi Bill, thanks for your recommendation. Would you happen to know how I could get in contact with him? Does he have a website? Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Robert, Yes his phone number is: (828) 595-3398. He is also a member on the 16mm FilmTalk forum. He is in North Carolina and is a former Eiki dealer. He works on other makes as well. Very well known and respected.

Comment

I’m not a repair technician, but I enjoy working on old 16mm projectors as a hobby. I have worked on Singers, Eiki’s and Elmo’s. I’m in South Florida. Perhaps we could swap information and do some trading.

Comment

Robert try Larry urbanski out of Illinois he has a partner that works on 16mm equipment

Comment

Working...
            X