No announcement yet.

Best Link To Bell & Howell Schematics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Link To Bell & Howell Schematics?

Hixall,, I'm desperately seeking an electrical schematic for a GB BELL & HOWELL 631 Amp chassis.
    thanks in advance, & stay well!
    Kenny

Kenny

Oldtimer Cameras have a printed copy of the Repair Manual for the 631. No doubt it contains a circuit diagram of the amplifier.

Scroll down to the Repair Manual when on the site.

https://www.camera-manual.com/bell-a...31-manual-1178

Maurice

Comment

Yeah Maurice, I wrote them & they responded, no, it does not include a schematic. This is my Holy Grail!! Thnx

Comment

Kenny

That's a pity.
        Perhaps fellow member Bill Parsons might be able to help.

Maurice

Comment

Yes, I have a schematic, have sent you a PM Kenny, I think this series of Bell and Howell projector will last forever, no cracking worm gears to worry about, obviously rather large with a high voltage lamp but very well made indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Parsons View Post
            .......no cracking worm gears to worry about........

A good point made by Bill.

I have one of the latest wooden blimp models, the Bell & Howell 8636 Maritime. So called as it's AC/DC and was mainly for use in ships which at one time used DC. It was introduced in 1976 as a successor to the 636 which came out in 1957. It's a compact model which means it has a detachable back door housing an 6" loud speaker which can be detached and placed near the screen as it already has a lead of approximately 25ft. It is an all mains model so it's a single case unit and not requiring a transformer when used on AC.

No doubt Bell & Howell continued this model for some years as the 641, 642, 643, & 644, which were introduced in 1962, were only for use on AC.

Maurice
            Last edited by Maurice Leakey; July 26, 2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X