Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kodak Pageant 250 Projector -- Amp Schematic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodak Pageant 250 Projector -- Amp Schematic?

Newbie to the forum here.

I'm working on a Kodak Pageant 250 (the "E" version, though I think the "S" is close enough for my purposes). The issue is no audio output from the amp. If necessary, I'll troubleshoot it without a schematic/service manual, but having one would make this much easier. I've searched high and low, and so far, I've only found it available on microfiche (no reader) and as a rather pricey PDF (for an "SR" model, which may be the same or similar to the "S"). Does anyone here happen to have the elusive service manual for a Pageant 250E? Thanks in advance.

Hi Matt,

Welcome!

Our forum warehouse contains the service manual for Pageant AV-126R:

http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/m...6TRSERVICE.pdf

Maybe it's close enough?

There's an amplifier schematic on Page 33 and a component layout for this board on page 35. (Maybe you can compare.). I'm an electrical engineer and can testify we never invent an entirely new circuit when we can adapt an existing one we know works!

I have a Pageant 250S: I've never had any problems, so I have very little idea what goes on inside there!

Did you know there is a twice annual film-collector's convention in Cape May County?

Comment

Thanks for the reply Steve.

I had come across that AV-126R service manual, thinking the same thing about Kodak not reinventing the wheel. Unfortunately, while the circuit is similar in some respects, it's significantly different in others. I'm going to keep hunting for the 250 manual. (Hope springs eternal!)

I didn't know about the convention in Cape May County. Yet another reason to take a road trip down to the southern environs of NJ.

Comment

-Eh! It was worth a shot!

The event is called CineSea and next it's early in October. We had to cancel in April because of (-well...you know.)

We're going to do things a little differently this time, I'm sure, but take steps back to the way things should be.

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...entions-events

Comment

Working...
        X