Eiki Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eiki Projector

So what’s better than a Eiki projector??...... TWO Eiki’s off course!!!

lovely machines, just a tad of grease and oil here and there and there you go, both working perfectly.

Gustavo

What a nice couple. They look so happy together!

Comment

Look great Gustavo, couple of really nice machines, enjoy, Mark

Comment

So what's better than two Eiki projectors? - the view from Gustavo's house! Looks like an idyllic location.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Adsett View Post
          So what's better than two Eiki projectors? - the view from Gustavo's house! Looks like an idyllic location.
          Hi Paul,

Thanks for the compliment, more than welcome guys if you’re going to visit Bogotá.

Gustavo

Comment

Nice machines Gustavo, I have just restored a slot load one like this and it is a great machine. By restoring I mean that everything that should have moved mechanically was not able to do so - you could not even turn the main knob. After cleaning and lubricating and putting everything back together it is working very nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander van der Merwe View Post
              Nice machines Gustavo, I have just restored a slot load one like this and it is a great machine. By restoring I mean that everything that should have moved mechanically was not able to do so - you could not even turn the main knob. After cleaning and lubricating and putting everything back together it is working very nicely.
              Hi Xander,

Congratulations on your restored Eiki, very easy machines to work with and very well build.

Gustavo

Comment

Working...
              X