Spare amplifier in good working order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare amplifier in good working order

Has any one an amplifier for an ST Elf ( that’s the early one with separate lamp and motor switch and 200watt lamp)
    Thanks John

John
    You could try Phil Sheard at Classic Home cinema. He says he has lot of Elf/Eiki spares which he bought when Elf closed.
    classichomecinema.co.uk

Comment

Maurice, I thought you might respond to my request ,for which I thank you! I will certainly try Phil. I didn’t realise he had purchased spares from Elf. Anyway will let you know my findings. You certainly are most knowledgeable are all things Cine related, this is the beauty of the forum , where like minded enthusiasts can share valuable information to keep the hobby alive and well.
      Regards John

Comment

John
        Many thanks for your kind comments which are much appreciated.
        I started collecting 9.5mm in 1946, and now at the age of 86 have a large collection of projectors and films. Super 8, 9.5mm silent, 9.5mm sound and 16mm sound.
        I spent 50 years as a cinema projectionist working for Odeon and Classic chains. Many years ago a Classic in Taunton (Somerset) had a Screen 2 with an 16mm Eiki xenon with 6000ft spool attachment. It wasn't a success due to the variability of 16mm prints.

Comment

I agree with John, Maurice is invaluable to this website!

Comment

Working...
          X