Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Ampro

Hi folks,
    Anyone know how to increase the speed on my Ampro Stylist please? I have followed the manual which says screw in the contact governor screw to increase speed but no joy. Also still can't get much response from my amplifier, even after changing all the caps, (except the two canned caps). Lots of loud buzz through the speaker, and very low sound, muffled as well because of the slow speed. Exciter lights checked the PEC, cleaned everything on the optical assembly, but have no sophisticated equipment to check further. Any thoughts please..again!!

Dont you use the sound / silent pot on the control board to increase / decrease the speed? perhaps the fault could be that area? Do you have the service manual for this model? If not let me know.

Nick

Comment

Valves? check 50CS and the filter condensor

Comment

Hi Nick, sorry I never replied earlier, but I have been away from my computer. Reference the slow speed on my Ampro, I didn't realise you could control the speed on the sound silent pot? Does it have an adjustment? I didn't see anything in the manual on that?
        On the Amp problem and low sound, no amplification blah blah I have tried changing the valves, no joy there on increasing the amp volume, so will battle on and change the two canned caps which will complete a change on all the caps then, and just carry on fault finding. All good learning experience I suppose!

Comment

Working...
        X