Look what i have to play with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i have to play with

As some of you probably know i am in the collecting business of mainly Eumig but to get some spending money for the collection i buy sell and service all projectors.

So i got noticed by a guy who is into the 16mm projector from bauer. His ultimate goal was to find a P8 T400 and he succeeded. be bought and sold several machines and let me service them for him.

that way i got to play with a lot of cool and rare machines.

so here is a picture of the P8 T400, the 400 watt xenon lamp has done only 26 hours and the projector is in a beautifull state, the only thing that was broken was the plastic disc with the felt glued on it in the front arm. and offcourse the lid of the grease pot on the shutter.

he gifted me a P8 TS universal that i am going to give a full service and sell on

a few weeks ago i did a full service on an also rare P8 Selecton for him, that projector is still with me and i am selling it on his behalf.

i just love the way these items find a way to me somehow, things i read about but as in being super rare never thought i would work on them

Click image for larger version  Name:	Foto 14-02-2022 16 08 26.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	54280 Click image for larger version  Name:	Foto 14-02-2022 16 08 45.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	54279
    Attached Files
Working...
X