KB Cine Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB Cine Repairs

Hello all, is this company still in the business of repairing Elf 16mm projectors?

Mark - He should be. He repaired two Bell and Howell 16mm projectors of mine last year. I must say, Kevin did an excellent job on both of them and is a very easy going person to talk to.

Call him on 0115 9113125 or mobile 07970 851866 kbcinerepairs@gmail.com

I can personally recommend him as would several other forum member. and, yes, he does repair Elf's....

Comment

Kevin is great, he serviced my ELF Projector earier this year. Extremely helpful, friendly, and an expert regarding anything 16mm and I couldn't sing his praises any louder!

Comment

Talking to Kevin a couple of weeks ago he said he is slowly running the business down. Suggest anyone who wants repairs contact him soon. As Jacob says, he does an excellent job.

Comment

Ihave emailed Kevin but no reply yet. Sad Face

Comment

i had kevin do work for me in the past, and good, try phoning him. i can only think he's finishing due to lack of work
            or looking forward to retiring.

Comment

So I spoke with Kevin at the weekend.
              He is slowing down to ultimately retire and cannot be reached by email or phone any more unfortunately. If anyone knows of any other individuals able to service 16mm projectors it sounds like there's going to be a bit of a demand. I'd like to learn how to do so myself as I just acquired an ELF unit for £30 and see its repair as a possible passion project.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Watkinson View Post
                .....So I spoke with Kevin at the weekend.
                He is slowing down to ultimately retire and cannot be reached by email or phone any more unfortunately....
                Jacob was only referring to no mobile phone contact for Kevin.
                He can still be reached on his land-line number :- 0115 911 3125.

Comment

Working...
                X