Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $12K for a trailer?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29484371166...6hdWPP9jVKU%3D

Must be looking for the sort of buyer that cuts them into 5 frame lengths and sells at extremely high prices.

Comment

Revenge of the Jedi instead of Return of the Jedi 🤪. I have a super 8 trailer somewhere with the same title. I’m sure out there somewhere in the dark reaches of the Universe there will be some single male who will feel fulfilled by buying this rare exclusive not unique item. Let’s hope they have $12,000 dollars and not just a tuna sandwich.

Comment

Hahaha.
        I know it's the rare, original title but when I saw the price my jaw dropped
        With the prices the Star Wars prints have sold for on ebay you can own the whole trilogy on 16mm and still have change left over.

Comment

Looks like there is a Alien trailer there too. Does that make it $6000.00 each. A little blood stain on the reel from George Lucas editing the movie would be cute.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DE0B4B89-6BCE-4079-942B-CEC9A2AC9CAF.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	62085

Comment

Seller says that the trailer is priced intentionally to permit best offer.

Comment

Ahhhhh, the tuna! Something seems fishy with that price! One things for sure, something is majorly out of tuna with they're assessment of value! Yet, as we have seen a myriad of times, a fool and his money soon part! I think that this seller needs to go to the "tuna observatory". (Boy, that dates me!)

Comment

Maybe I should date a tuna sandwich, but I think my wife might object!

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice Leakey View Post
                  So if you offer seller £5 he will accept and then charge you $2000 shipping.🥴🥴

Osi eating tuna has lots of health benefits but on a daily basis your mercury levels built up to excessive levels. Mind you there are bound to be people in Japan aged 120 who have ate it every day. Unfortunately they are mad as “March Hares”

I actually prefer my tuna a bit thinner than illustrated. It’s a bit like an experience I had in New York when out of frustration of not being able to source KFC or Fried Chicken in New York asked for a chicken sandwich in a deli and was delivered a sandwich with chicken 2 inches high. A bit sickening 🤢

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice Leakey View Post
                    I noticed that as well. It still makes no sense. The seller should have auctioned it with a reserve price along with a reasonable minimum bid. The fact that he lowered "the price" to $9k, it is obvious that the current selling strategy is not working.

Comment

Simple 1% insertion fee applied by eBay would remove all these silly adverts in one stroke. They won’t do it as they are happy to take off 20% from all sales and postage.

Comment

Hi Mike

missed laughs like these when I've been over in Florida...

Back to work tomorrow in my NHS job...phew I think that it will be a break from all the "depression and anxiety" levels I've seen in the US?

Take care my friend.

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark

If you don’t laugh you won’t go mad at the nonsense in the world.

Yes, had a long break myself. Five weeks another two to go.

Mike

Comment

Bloody Hell sure I have a 16mm scope poly LPP one somewhere.

I might have sold it for £40/45 odd.

Best Mark.

Comment

Working...
                            X