Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV shows on 16mm

what tv shows do you have on 16mm film I Have
    Get Smart Max gets wrapped up like a Mummy and the Chief saves him nice color
    Gilligans Island Gilligan is the lawman locks up the Castaways in a cave then himshelf then a plane flys over the Island nice color
    Conguest of the Earth 1980 very good color

Sorry If l put in wrong section
    Conquest on the Earth was also brought out on super 8 2 x 400 feet very rare l saw it once on Ebay someone out bid me

Comment

Edward,

On 16mm I have:
      2 Get Smart episodes - Age Before Duty & Do I Hear a Vaults.
      The Dick Van Dyke show - The Redcoats are Coming, the one with Chad & Jeremy.
      9 episodes of the Abbott & Costello show (from Forum member Bob Pucci) - Haunted House, Getting a Job, Safari, Music Lovers, Jail, Private Eye, Barber Lou, Hungry, Drug Store.
      A Rat Patrol or two....

I have the Super 8mm 2x400' Conquest of the Earth (Galactica 1980) you mentioned.

Doug

Comment

I have Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Sweeney, The Rockford Files, Mission Impossible, Minder, The Fall Guy,Man in a Suitcase,sure I have a few others, Mark.

Comment

There was a wonderful 16mm episode of Gilligan's Island on screen (and for sale) at CineSea once. It's the one where the Castaways discover a chest containing a silent-era movie camera, film and projector sunken in the lagoon in perfect condition. They hatch a scheme (of course) to make a movie about their predicament, launch it on a raft and get rescued. Mr Howell somehow finds a beret and appoints himself the director (of course). At their premier, Gilligan pedals a bamboo-bicycle operated generator to power the projector. They don't get rescued (of course), but do win an award at some film festival!

The colors, sharpness and sound were just spectacular!

I was about three years out from getting into 16mm, so I didn't buy it.

(This is one of my ones that got away!)
          Last edited by Steve Klare; May 16, 2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

I have 37 TV shows on 16mm. Too many, and too boring to list.

Maurice

Comment

My 16mm TV shows are.....

The Waltons

M*A*S*H

The Beverly Hillbillies

....... and the classic.... Sgt. Bilko !

Comment

One episode of Catweazle (Agfa colour), one of Adventures of the Seaspray (B&W print of a colour show only shown in B&W here originally) and one real of a BBC play (B&W film film telerecording/Kinescope), is my current total.

Comment

I only have two 16mm TV Shows:

Superman (S2E10) 1953 - The Face and the Voice.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Superman - The Face and the Voice.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	9920Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180503_201227.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	9923

Mission Impossible (S4E21) 1970 - Lover's Knot
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190724_212933.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	9921Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190724_212829.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	9922

Comment

I've got 2 episodes of the Flintstones with great colour. One episode of Astronut. Had 2 MASHs but sold those on. Had a startrek (galileo 7), and several avengers but were all just red, but still managed to sell them on. If only they weren't Eastman. : (

Comment

Got a few of each gomer Pyle, Hogan’s heroes, gilligans island, my 3 sons, Walton’s, partridge family, monkees, and the rankin bass version of frosty and little drummer boy

Comment

I have an episode of DAYS OF OUR LIVES from 1965 it is a B/W Kinescope, also an episode of HOGANS HEROES and MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice Leakey View Post
                          I have 37 TV shows on 16mm. Too many, and too boring to list.

Maurice
                          Are any of them British TV shows from the 50s, 60s or early 70s? There's loads missing from the BBC and ITV archives and you never know, there may be a missing gem among your 37 (thinking of that missing episode of 'The Avengers' that surfaced on here a few years ago).

Comment

Gary
                            Most of my shows are American, but I do have the following which were made in the UK.

THE ADVENTURES OF THE SCARLETT PIMPERNELL - Episode 1 - The Hostage, with Marius Goring. 28 September 1956.
                            IVANHOE - Episode 18 - Counterfeit, with Roger Moore - 6 July 1958

The rest in colour:-

JUST WILLIAM - William the Philanthropist with Bonnie Langford & Diana Dors. 20 November 1977
                            THE MUPPET SHOW with Ben Vereen. 1976
                            THE MUPPET SHOW with Ethel Merman. 1977
                            THE MUPPET SHOW with Bob Hope. 1978

Maurice

Comment

Thanks Maurice,

I can just about remember watching some of the 'Ivanhoe' series back in the day. Hoping it will get a repeat on Talking Pictures TV being as they're showing the old 'Robin Hood' series now.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X