Eumig P8 Phonomatic from 1961 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig P8 Phonomatic from 1961 for sale

Hello Everyone, because i am a collector of Eumig stuff i allways have some stock which does not quite fit my collection for many reasons.

Right now i have 5 Eumig P8's for sale in various states, everything can offcourse be fixed to a working state.

so first up an Eumig P8 Phonomatic from 1961 with motorized rewind, this one works and can be used normally.

- belt is in a good state
    - lamp is the older type, no halogen
    - comes in a wooden box
    - comes with powercord and take up reel
    - this projector is for regular 8 film only

is there anything wrong with it?

mechanically no but these points should be taken into account

- it has an old style threading mechanism that bolts on, this is the beige type and is broken. you can thread the projector by hand with no problems
    - the plastic plates that should cover the sprockets are gone, this is purely aesthetic and does not harm any functionality.

The price: a whopping 25 euros, excluding shipping.

as far as i am concerned i will ship it anywhere within europe and UK. I could ship it to the states but that would make it ridiculously expensive. Shipping is at the risk of the buyer.

My location is Drachten, Holland.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	$_86 (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	31021 Click image for larger version  Name:	$_86 (4).jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.2 KB ID:	31022 Click image for larger version  Name:	$_86.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	31023 Click image for larger version  Name:	$_86 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.6 KB ID:	31024 Click image for larger version  Name:	$_86 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.9 KB ID:	31025
Working...
X