Bauer T610 Lens, 1:1 or 1:2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer T610 Lens, 1:1 or 1:2

Back on the hunt for a lens for my Bauer T610, although i managed to fix the one i have as a temporary job.

Back some months ago it suffered the common fate of these otherwise excellent Len's. the plastic lugs which run in the slider inside when you zoom, broke off. I managed to carefully glue them back in place but when focusing a film the far right is slightly out of focus. It isn't much but its enough for me to want to replace, it does the job for now. Obviously one of the lugs isnt sat quite true and its too fiddley to keep on trying without making the lens totally unusable.

Can you supply a photo of the lens Tom? and what is the diameter of the barrel.

Comment

Tom,
      I have the f1.2 Xenovar 15.5/ 28 Bauer version for the 610.
      I dont use it,so you can have it. If interested,pm me your address and I will get it to you.

Comment

Tom, try buying the cheapest similar type lens you can find & take the part out of it you need in the 1.1

Comment

Thank you all for your kind replies,

I include the image here for the 28mm barrel size and thank you to David whom i have sent a PM to.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bauer lens 28mm.JPG Views:	0 Size:	44.6 KB ID:	32372

Comment

Working...
          X