Eumig Sprocket set for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig Sprocket set for free

Hi, I have a sprocket set that I am unsure what model it goes to. I thought it would fit my Eumig 822 Sonomatic, but found another that did on this very site (SO VERY GRATEFUL). So I am wanting to give it away to anyone that can use it. Just let me know. Its Free, so I just need a place to send it.

Kevin

Kevin...I could use these.... Richard Lauder at ....... Madison,WI. Include your return address so I can send you a free gift back. Thanks

Comment

Richard,

Just to be cautious, I have deleted the street address you wrote above. I'm sure Kevin will contact with you via private message for your shipping information.

Comment

Thanks Richard. I have sent you a private message to get your information. I am glad to send them to you.

Comment

That sprocket set and gate look like Eumig DL. I'm doing a bit of research. Both input and output sprockets are very similar or exactly the same diameter. On 700 and 800 models of the 70's and 80's have larger diameter output or rear sprocket. They also appear to be Super 8. If you note the sprocket on the right showing it's backside, there is a spacer plate. This is used to offset the teeth to catch the smaller, closer to the edge Super 8 (and Single 8) perforations. The later 800 series Super 8 sprockets didn't require the spacer as the smaller diameter Standard 8 sprocket remained in place acting as that spacer.
          I don't think this is by design but pleasent accedent. Super 8 sprocket diameters are larger than Standard 8, at least as far as late 700 and 800's go.
          I'm not 100% sure of this information.

Comment

Working...
          X