Eumig 822 Sonomatic dual gauge 8mm sound projector for sale. SALE ENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig 822 Sonomatic dual gauge 8mm sound projector for sale. SALE ENDED

Eumig 822 Sonomatic dual gauge 8mm sound projector for sale in good condition. Picture quality and sound are excellent and standard 8 looks really good. This earlier model does not have the mains switch at the rear which might be a disadvantage but some may see it as a blessing. The switch is often broken accidentally in use where it is fitted. Includes all the gauge change over parts as well as the often missing spool adapter (the feed spool is the earlier "straight" type not the 3 way "cross" version on later models) and an original user manual, power lead, spare bulb and take up spool. Can be posted (well packed) in the UK for around £10 but collection in person is preferred. Photos will be provided if required, but if you are an enthusiast, you will know what it looks like. I would be happy to consider offers around £100. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I gave the Sonomatic a run yesterday. It started off very slow as Eumigs are reputed to do, so it needed to warm up before running a film. When it was ready I played the first reel of "GI Blues" (Elvis) and was very impressed with the sound (Eumig's HQS) so I have decided not to sell the projector after all as it turns out to be the best one I have in my collection!

Comment

All my Eumigs run perfectly at first start Mark...reportedly

Comment

Working...
      X