Lamp holder for GS1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamp holder for GS1200

Good afternoon fellow film enthusiasts, I know it is probably a long shot, but does anyone have or know where I can get a lamp holder for an Elmo GS1200. Any help greatly appreciated.
    You can contact me on here or my email is clivecasey1@gmail.com

Best wishes and regards to all,
    Clive

Perhaps you could check with van eck in the netherlands.

Comment

Thank you Chip, I tried them a few months ago and the only part they have is the connection to the lamp.

Comment

Clive,

Check with Steve Osborne at The Reel Image. I believe I was able to get one from him a number of years ago.

Comment

What's the problem with the lamp holder Clive ?, is it broken or missing

Comment

Thanks Doug, I will have a look at going down this avenue.

Comment

Hi Paul, There isn’t anything wrong with the lamp holder. I am looking at putting either a 250watt lamp in or a HID lamp in. I thought it would be easier so if needed I could put the original back in easily.

Comment

Leon Norris in PA

Optech in Andover MA

Comment

Thanks Chip, I was looking for something from the UK really. By the time you add VAT and import duties it could make it quite expensive. Maybe when it all boils down I will end up using the original holder, but I can hope.
                  Thanks again, Clive

Comment

Clive I have some which will be at my film fair in Lancashire on 25th Sept. Genuine Elmo.
                    pm me and I will hold until 12 mid day for you Will have other Elmo gs spares available until they run out.
                    Regards

Comment

Hi Lee, Thanks for the message, unfortunately I am in France until 10 October on holiday but I will be at Blackpool. If you want I could put a deposit on one or pay for it now and collect it from you at Blackpool. Your call, let me know.

Clive

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201027_105229.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.2 KB ID:	43879 The original lamp holder with HID 150 lamp, no need to replace or modify it. Spring fitted for better securing of the lamp by drilling a small hole.

Comment

Hello all, Im still looking for two GS1200 Lamp holders. Lee messaged me saying he had two but never heard back. Lee if you are reading this, yes please I want to buy them. Cheers

Comment

Hi Mark, I’ve had the same problem with Lee. When I put rage original post on here he messaged me to say he had one and that I could collect it from the east Lancs film fair. Unfortunately I was in France on holiday so couldn’t attend. I asked him if he would post it, but like you haven’t heard anything back. I live in hope.
                            Clive

Comment

Good morning. I did bring to my fair but I may misunderstood as I thought it was the lamp power connector ypu wanted.
                              The up side is I should have a lamp bracket mount but you will have to be patient with me to find. At present I can't access parts due to my film fair stock out for Rickmansworth.
                              Busy old life 😴

Comment

Working...
                              X