Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip Cover for Elmo GS-1200 Wanted

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a slip cover for my Elmo GS-1200. If you have one you would like to part with (sell) please PM or email me.

Thanks Ken

Hey Ken, I don't remember seeing GS1200 slipcovers offered as accessories in any of the Elmo catalogs, but I may be mistaken. Anyway, the slipcovers designed for the Elmo 16CL are a decent fit for my GS1200 (a tad loose, but it gets the job done), so keep an eye out for those as well. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you Paul. Didn't think of looking for a 16mm Elmo cover. Good idea!!

The GS1200 cover came with the projectors when purchased new.

Thanks again,
      Ken

Comment

I had a cover that came with my 16mm TRV unit the unit quit working but now use the cover for my GS its snug but still works

Comment

This is the supplied slip cover for the GS 1200. Accessory pouch to the left of the logo (front) for cables. A reel pocket to the back as viewed. This one isn't for sale and is in need of repair but an example.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20211101_182617.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	45975 The box the projector came in and the polystyrene inserts have a space for the slip cover by the spool. Hard'ish sides with soft folding central portion. Vinyl.
          Sorry can't help with supplying one. I need to hot glue mine. Apparently, you can't use the cover to drag the projector out of a cupboard!
          Attached Files

Comment

If I'm not mistaking, the GS 1200 projectors manufactured for the American market have not the same lenght as the European models. It may be wise to check if you buy a slip cover from another country.

Comment

If there is a custom made slip cover made of a transparent vinyl, that would be great so we can look at the beauty of its body without need to worry of dust.

Comment

...or make one. One of my TQ3s had a cover with it. It did need a repair in several places and now its good. I'm considering buying some vinyl and making one from scratch for another TQ3. Just a simple one with no pockets.

Comment

My daughter-in-law made covers for a couple of my projectors.

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...=2293#post2293

Comment

Great video of yours Janice!

Comment

Marty. I have a good gs1200 black cover/ case but you are some way away. Goodness knows what the shipping would be.
                      Thank goodness for the girls. my wife makes covers for Eumigs bless her.

Comment

Working...
                      X