Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted-Owner's Manual for Eumig Mark M Silent Super 8 Projector.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted-Owner's Manual for Eumig Mark M Silent Super 8 Projector.

I am looking for an original owner's manual for a Eumig Mark M Super 8 silent projector. I've been searching online with no luck. I've see manual's for the regular version called simply the Eumig Mark M for sale online. In fact, I purchased a copy of a manual for the Mark M. But, that was the wrong machine, and the photo copy was very dark. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated. English version only! Here's what the manual looks like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	91XKNi9SiXL.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	52972

I think I may have one on it's way with a recent acquisition. May know for sure by next weekend.

Comment

Thanks Stuart for chiming in. Let me know when that machine arrives. If you don't need the manual, and it's the English version I would be interested if your willing to sell it....

Comment

Guess what came in the post today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	mark m super.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	53842
        As usual for these, or at least, no surprise, the mounts have perished and the front cover suffered a breakage or to. The chicken was like that when it arrived. No fowl play involved

Anyhoo and interestingly, the takeup spool has the Mark M Super 8 logo. Attention to detail was Eumig back in the day. Can't fault that.

Luckily, even though some bits have come off, they're all there. Except in this case, any lid accessories. No screwdriver and no fuses. The manual actually states all accessories supplied. What's missing in the photo is:

A screwdriver.
        3 spare fuses. (above housed in lid)

Guarantee Card.

That's it.

Mains cable with plug, special take-up reel and instruction booklet are all here... no wait!!!

Two instruction booklets! How fortuitous. One must be yours then

Just pop me a PM with your address and it'll be my pleasure to post it off.

Comment

That's great news Stuart! I sent you a PM!

Comment

PDF examples under 878.9 KB.

I'll PM Doug and see if he can host the larger of the files that can't be attached here.

This is a copy of the booklet I'm sending Shane, English.

Attached Files

Comment

I'll send the higher res pdf on to Brad for posting in the manual section. For now, the manual (10 mb) may be downloaded from here.

Thank you, Stuart!

Comment

Working...
              X