SANKYO 800 Stereo Lens needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SANKYO 800 Stereo Lens needed

Hello, I need a lens to suit a Sankyo Stereo 800. If any kind soul has one for sale then Im your buyer. Please PM me. Thank you

Mark, I have a couple of the stock 1.3 lenses for the Sankyo Stereo 800. They are in very good condition as I upgraded to the Hi-Pro lens in 2 of my projectors. I would only ask for the cost of shipping from Canada to the UK and one is yours. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Hi Burton, wow thank you, yes please. Advise all your costs with paypal details and I will pay as friends and family. Perhaps PM me, cheers my friend, Mark ps Of interest my cousin is a firefighter with the Burnaby FD.

Comment

Only one I have is a boxed F1 Sankyo Hi-Pro Zoom which will be on sale at my film fair next moth with other top end lenses. Also have a few standards as well I think. eastlancsfilmfair@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi Mark, I must make a correction. The stock lenses I have and were standard equipment on the Sankyo stereo 800 are 1.4, not 1.3 as I mentioned in my previous reply. Apologies for the error.

Comment

Working...
          X