Looking for Eumig Projector.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Eumig Projector.

I am on the hunt for a Eumig Mark S 709 sound projector. I recently bought a very nice Mark S Super 8 sound machine, which I like a lot. But I've caught the Eumig bug so the hunt continues. I'm looking for a 709 in nice condition, with both film gauge sprockets, and plates. I prefer one in the United States, but would consider one elsewhere for the right price.

Sorry to inform you Shane that there is no cure for the Eumig bug. Your prognosis is grim...............

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Adsett View Post
      Sorry to inform you Shane that there is no cure for the Eumig bug. Your prognosis is grim...............
      I know I've tried but I just can't help it! I wish there was pills for this issue but there just isn't LOL!

Comment

I found one on UK e bay a few months ago,with the speaker /carry case for a buy it now of £15,and its in nice condition,all working and with all the bits.
        Sorry mine is not for sale,but it proves they are out there.
        One thing I found with it,the st.8 light output is quite a bit less than the st8 only mk s. If you have the super 8 only version already ,you might consider looking for the st 8 version, which might be easier to find and gives a brighter picture than the 709.(on st 8)

Comment

Originally posted by David Roberts View Post
          I found one on UK e bay a few months ago,with the speaker /carry case for a buy it now of £15,and its in nice condition,all working and with all the bits.
          Sorry mine is not for sale,but it proves they are out there.
          One thing I found with it,the st.8 light output is quite a bit less than the st8 only mk s. If you have the super 8 only version already ,you might consider looking for the st 8 version, which might be easier to find and gives a brighter picture than the 709.(on st 8)
          Thanks for the tip! I really don't need another machine, as the Mark S Super 8 fits my needs. But, thought it would be nice to have one of these early dual gauge Eumig's.

Comment

Hi Shane. I had a great condition 710D boxed left after my film fair if it helps I was selling for Cancer support charity.
            £80 but im not sure what international shipping would be.
            ​​​​I would service it free before leaving of course.

If you get stuck perhaps come back to me if of interest. PM me.
            Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post
              Hi Shane. I had a great condition 710D boxed left after my film fair if it helps I was selling for Cancer support charity.
              £80 but im not sure what international shipping would be.
              ​​​​I would service it free before leaving of course.

If you get stuck perhaps come back to me if of interest. PM me.
              Best wishes
              Hi Lee,
              I really appreciate the offer here, that is very nice of you ! However, I really have my mind set on a 709! I really like these early machines, after recently buying a Eumig Mark S Super 8 projector. The semi auto-loading is a dream to use, and is very gentle on film. In fact it's probably the nicest I've used to date. The other big plus is the twist-to-focus lens. If I can't locate a 709 I'm perfectly happy with the Mark S.

Comment

Hi Shane I have the mark s STD 8 it's a stunning projector especially now I've replaced the motor mounts and I agree about the film threading it's so easy Russ

Comment

Working...
                X