WANTED: GS1200 Swing-out scope holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: GS1200 Swing-out scope holder

Has anyone got a scope lens holder that swings out, suitable for a GS1200? Looking to buy, thanks!

Contact Steve Osborne-The reel Image. I have two of his scope brackets for GS-1200 that hold my 45mm Sanko scope lens perfectly. They screw to the front of your GS. There is a screw hold there already. You can reach Steve at thereelimage_043@yahoo.com.

Hope it works out for you.
    Ken

Comment

Yes Reel Image have the reel deal.
      Only thing I have here is the right angle bracket and mount which takes the swinging arm.
      Best get hold of Ste.

Comment

I have plenty Elmo 16CL scope brackets (made of metal not plastic ones) for Elmoscope I lens size or sort of. Can anyone give me the lights if it is possible to modify it to suit GS1200 or ST-1200 using the available nut and screw there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Souza View Post
          Contact Steve Osborne-The reel Image. I have two of his scope brackets for GS-1200 that hold my 45mm Sanko scope lens perfectly. They screw to the front of your GS. There is a screw hold there already. You can reach Steve at thereelimage_043@yahoo.com.

Hope it works out for you.
          Ken
          Thanks Ken, I was looking for a swing-out one so the lens could stay permanently attached, but I don't think Steve's does that. I'll keep a-hunting!

Comment

Working...
          X