Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elmo ST180 160 or 600 wanted in really nice order please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo ST180 160 or 600 wanted in really nice order please.

Hi I am still looking for a back up little used ST180 late copper arm threader version for my two sons or an Elmo ST1200HD might be better really.

But I am also looking for a 600 feet Elmo for a friend who could do with a decent machine with a 1.1 in, and to my mind one of these a real little used nice runner Elmo might be the best.

Failing that if anyone has a nice ST1200HD they can sell me for my lads I will give him their minty 180 to get him sorted so less ebay angst etc.

Many Thanks Mark.
    Last edited by Mark Todd; November 15, 2022, 07:15 AM.

Come to Blackpool this year because there's an ST1200 going for free in the Saturday night raffle.

Comment

Hi Simon, sadly I can`t go to Blackpool these days.

I`ve not been in a cafe or similar since 99, I can`t manage much, hence keeping on with the hobby.

Looking to get a machine sent straight there if I can source an affordable and nice one.

I did manage to go to Phils shop a few years ago and in a room by myself mainly, and Phil was really kind.

Had another stroke since then though, so I won`t be able to risk anything on that level again.

Somone is going to be very lucky if they get the 1200 at Blackpool though, what a prize !

I`ve been tinkering with my spares 600 today, hoping it mght somehow turn round a bit, and be up to the job, but its not sadly, its really not too.

I think its one of those that maybe never really was as, looks OK, but lots of issues.

A 600 is not worth the layout for multiple things, plus it will need the inlet shute and top sprocket guide.

But if you get a really good one, they are fantastic.

The 180 my lads use is just a really bob on one.

Only £75 posted from ebay, from some very nice people.

But did need belts etc.

So hopeful I can help get him going along with something similar.

Best Mark.
      Last edited by Mark Todd; November 15, 2022, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X